To request a transcript for Creekside High School or San Joaquin High School you may do so in person or by mail. Bring $4 in cash or money order. 

  • If ordering in person, you will need to come to the Creekside Education Center administration office and see our Records Clerk, Allison Cummings.  You will need to provide a valid photo ID. Transcripts are $4 cash or money order. 
  • If ordering by mail, send a letter to Creekside High School 3387 Barranca Pkwy. Irvine, CA 92606 requesting a transcript, a $4 money order, and a copy of your ID.  Please make sure to include an address to send the transcript to.  

For Questions, please call Allison Cummings at 949-936-7407